Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 15 13 2:22 PM

Tags : :

Match updates from Tuesday's game will be on this thread - signal and power permitting.
Match preview on Seagulls Online

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 16 13 12:23 PM

A defeat tonight coupled with a defeat on thursday night and it's definetely curtains regarding Blue Square North survival.

But let's be completely honest...it's been over for a good while.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 16 13 2:01 PM

Do I remember a game a good few seasons back where the Bay survived relegation on the last day of the season...think we had a game against Eastwood or someone like that, & we needed results elsewhere to go in our favour? Anyway - I think the Bay won or drew  & everything else went our way and I remember the celebrations that day being almost as good as winning promotion! & it wasn't that many seasons later that we were indeed promoted. Twice. 

If the Bay can stay up I think we'd finish in a stronger position next season with Frank being able to have a full season in charge

From the office of Seagull-Kev

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 16 13 2:34 PM

Do I remember a game a good few seasons back where the Bay survived relegation on the last day of the season...think we had a game against Eastwood or someone like that, & we needed results elsewhere to go in our favour? Anyway - I think the Bay won or drew  & everything else went our way and I remember the celebrations that day being almost as good as winning promotion!

-seagull-kev

It was a bit like that last season when we had to get a result against Gloucester to be certain of staying up.  Although last season we weren't in quite as hairy a situation as we are now with just two weeks of the season to go.  But let's not forget Brackley lost at home to Corby a couple of weeks back so they owe us a favour tonight!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 16 13 2:35 PM

Exiled how do you manage with your half empty pint attitude. After our win on Saturday all things are possible. The players will do their best for Frank and their supporters.
Jon

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 16 13 2:40 PM

Do I remember a game a good few seasons back where the Bay survived relegation on the last day of the season...think we had a game against Eastwood or someone like that, & we needed results elsewhere to go in our favour? Anyway - I think the Bay won or drew  & everything else went our way and I remember the celebrations that day being almost as good as winning promotion! & it wasn't that many seasons later that we were indeed promoted. Twice.

-seagull-kev

We did play Eastwood on the last day a few seasons back, but that was to get into the playoffs under Finley. We lost that game, but Stocksbridge Park Steels lost against Rossendale, meant we got into the playoffs and they didn't.

Was amazing as we didn't know until the last minute that Rossendale beat SPS. A massive chant of "Ross-sen-dale!" rang around the ground :D

I believe Finley gave the team a proper bollocking straight after the game!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Apr 16 13 7:07 PM

Good evening from  a sunny evening in Brackley.
 Colwyn Bay team news is that Danny Meadowcroft has not travelled as his baby girl is not too well. John Mckenna has travelled but is feeling unwell with a sickness bug and is not being risked.
 Frank Sinclair comes straight back into the back four alongside  Tom Smyth and Jamie Crowther again starts in midfield.
 Colwyn Bay: Sanna, Taylor, Lea, Sinclair, Smyth, Crowther, Evans, Payne, Hopley, Ellison, Joyce. Subs: Davey, Ennis, Roberts, Lampkin, Moore.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 16 13 7:12 PM

Brackley Town: Turley, Clifton, McDonald, Odiambo, Sharpe, Austin, Reid, Sandy, Walker, Louis, Winters. Nisevic, Story, Diggin, Mulligan, Corcoran.
Referee: Craig Hicks.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 16 13 7:43 PM

The teams are out at Brackley with Colwyn Bay in yellow shirts. blue shorts and yellow socks.
Come on Seagulls!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#15 [url]

Apr 16 13 7:53 PM

Jamie Ellison tees up Rob Hopley for a shot which the home keeper acrobatically tips over the bar for a corner, from which Tom Smyth heads wide.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help