Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 19 13 9:09 PM

Tags : :

On a big day in the relegation battle, match updates from Borough Park will be on this thread  all being well.
 Looks as though Gaz Evans and Tom Roberts could be ruled out by injury, but John McKenna should be available again after illness.
 The key games tomorrow are:
 Workington v Colwyn Bay
 Bishop's Stortford v Bradford Park Avenue
 Gloucester City v Corby Town
 Histon v Boston Utd.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 19 13 10:01 PM

I will be on hand keeping tabs on all the other scores from around the grounds. The three big games will be updated as they happen, the rest will be in the HT/FT update.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 20 13 11:26 AM

BBC Radio Cumbria are covering the game here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_cumbria

Tough game. Workington is a hell of a trip and they are the form team and we are tired. But today could help decide who will not be playing Blue Square level of football next season.

Best of luck boys.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 20 13 2:04 PM

Hello from sunny Workington.
 Team news: John McKenna returns from illness to replace the injured Gareth Evans  in an otherwise unchanged side from Thursday.
 Gaz has a badly bruised foot/ankle but doesn't think it is too serious.
 Colwyn Bay: Sanna, Smyth, Lea, Sinclair, Meadowcroft, McKenna, Payne, Hopley, Ellison, Joyce. Subs: Mclachlan, Lampokin, Ennis, Taylor, Moore.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 20 13 2:07 PM

Workington look as though they are a bit short on numbers due to injuries and unavailability and have only two outfield subs on their bench along with sub keeper Ryan Smith.
 Workington: Taylor, Andrews, Rowntree, Johnson, Wordsworth, Boyd, McLuckie, Hewson, Wright, Arnison, Hazel. Subs: Manship, Wright, Smith.
 Referee: G Beswick.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 20 13 2:29 PM

I've been told that  Gloucester may only be putting out  a scratch team against Corby today due to financial worries - not what we wanted if that is true!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Apr 20 13 2:35 PM

Good aternoon colwyn bay fc hope you manage to pull another win after your great display on thursday best wishes to all who travelled hope you enjoy the game

Jon

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Apr 20 13 2:46 PM

I've been told that  Gloucester may only be putting out  a scratch team against Corby today due to financial worries - not what we wanted if that is true!

-timc

I noticed the bookies had Corby as odds on favourites for that game and wondered why.  On the plus side hopefully it will be a scratch team again when they play us next week.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Apr 20 13 3:01 PM

Early attack by Workington, but Wright's cross is too high for any of his colleagues and runs all the way out for a throw in on the other side of the pitch.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 20 13 3:05 PM

Bay have the strong wind behind them this half, but it is Workington doing the early pressing and they force the first corner after five minutes.
Wordsworth gets in a header but it provides a comfortable save for Sanna.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help