Remove this ad

#29 [url]

Apr 27 13 9:36 AM

Am warming my hands up already to start slapping the back of the stand.still don't know who to vote for today.its either got to be evo or mike lea the work and the running them 2 put in in every game is outstanding.oh we'll it's gonna be a last minute decision I think.

COME ON THE BAY ONE LAST GAME!!

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Apr 27 13 9:46 AM

Local radio station based in Llandudno

-steve-sliwod

Aahh it's one of those local community radio stations, I thought there was one of those in the Bay run from Ysgol Bryn Elian?  If not maybe time we looked into setting one up to at least cover Bay matchdays as per a discussion myself and MarkW had some time ago.

Good luck to the lads today - stand out player of the season for me has to be Mike Lea, through all the turmoil at the club this season, players, managers etc coming and going, Mike has just turned up and got on with his game, never causing a problem, a real quality club servant, reminds me of the likes of Mark Woods, Pricey and King Peter from years gone by.  I think lads like Mike have played a big part in keeping stability at the club this season, well done.

Looking forward to seeing Gary Lloyd in a tutu 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Apr 27 13 10:14 AM

stand out player of the season for me has to be Mike Lea, through all the turmoil at the club this season, players, managers etc coming and going, Mike has just turned up and got on with his game, never causing a problem, a real quality club servant, 

-aholden

...and I'd like to add Chris Sanna to that list. Ever present, even when injured, always calm and reliable.  No one could have blamed the guy for walking when without his knowledge, he was being farmed out to Rhyl (I think!), yet he stuck with us. Fantastic commitment to this club of ours.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Apr 27 13 2:30 PM

Today's team news: Gaz Evans comes back into the starting line-up after injury in place of suspended Rob Hopley. Danny Meadowcroft takes over the captain's armband.
 Colwyn Bay: Sanna, Smyth, Lea, Sinclair, Meadowcroft, McKenna, Evans, Payne, Crowther, Ellison, Joyce. Subs: Taylor, Ennis, McLachlan, Lampkin, Moore.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Apr 27 13 2:33 PM

Injury-hit Gloucester have their manager and assistant manager on the bench.
 Gloucester City:  M Green, Rawlings, Andrew, Liddiard, Green, Webb, Turl, Harris, Parker, Davis, Mann. Subs: Tracey, Mehew, Hunt, Mustoe, Phillips.
 Referee: Ian Hussin (Liverpool)

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Apr 27 13 2:59 PM

Nice to see a good crowd here, a lot in fancy dress, and a big queue outside the ground still waiting to get in.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help