Remove this ad

#121 [url]

Apr 28 13 10:11 AM

You're bang on there Arf!
For a football club at any level, to finish a season with no debt is one heck on an achievement. Again, well done to Bob and the rest of the board!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#122 [url]

Apr 28 13 2:45 PM

Really pleased for Frank and the lads. Some great friendlies being lined-up are a bonus, but keeping Frank for at least another season is massive!  Had a few really good positive chats with Kurtis, Arthur, Rhys, as well as John Martin yesterday, and everyone seems eager to get involved at some level to support the club with various ideas being banded about.

Quote    Reply   

#123 [url]

Apr 28 13 4:08 PM

Totally made up.
To win 6 on the bounce in 15 days is an magificent achievement.  Im looking forward to next season and have a feeling it coud be one to remember. We are overdue a good run in the FA cup...

Quote    Reply   

#125 [url]

Apr 28 13 5:32 PM

Nice to hear that quite a few people are keen to get involved in the club.

Hopefully some money can be raised over the summer with things like bringing back the car-boot sales, band nights in the clubhouse, sportsmans evenings, comedy nights, bbq's, friendly's, other themed days or nights, strippers, poker nights, plus many more ideas. I'd like to think that the people who were there yesterday could be kept 'interested' in the club over the summer & return next season.

Quote    Reply   

#126 [url]

Apr 28 13 9:16 PM

Big shout to the Wrexham fans as well who made the trip to support us, it was good of them to show some support and well done Wrexham today another trip to Wembely.. may be just  one day who knows?????

In Sinclair we trust #Legend #FACT

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#127 [url]

Apr 28 13 10:38 PM

I know we should be looking at the positives , and it great Frank has committed for another season but I really think we need a few seasons with some stability need to start looking long term, I hope Frank will stay a few seasons here, learn his trade before jumping ship to somewhere else with money to burn.

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

Apr 28 13 11:06 PM

I know we should be looking at the positives , and it great Frank has committed for another season but I really think we need a few seasons with some stability need to start looking long term, I hope Frank will stay a few seasons here, learn his trade before jumping ship to somewhere else with money to burn.

'kin hell it didnt take long for the gloom merchants to revert to type :-)

Quote    Reply   

#129 [url]

Apr 28 13 11:54 PM

I know :) I didn't want to be all gloomy , its been a fantastic end to the season but it seems to have glossed over the seasons problems, its been a hell of a come back thanks to Frank and the lads. But im already looking towards next few seasons don't think people's health can stand another season like this one or the last, just hoping we can settle in the league for a couple of years before moving up again

Quote    Reply   

#130 [url]

Apr 29 13 11:37 AM

Llongyfarchiadau i Bae Colwyn am Goroesi gan orffen y tymor mewn Steil!

Congratulations to Colwyn Bae for Surviving and finishing the season in style!

Vatican City Football Assosiation Chairman

Quote    Reply   

#131 [url]

Apr 29 13 12:53 PM

Nice show in the Daily Post today with a big picture on front of the pull out - even if the photographer got the goal scorer's name wrong!

Quote    Reply   

#132 [url]

May 2 13 5:52 PM

End of the game celebrations -

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help