Remove this ad

#181 [url]

Apr 22 13 10:10 PM

@markw you have my permission to keep him saturday night lol a well deserved party 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#182 [url]

Apr 22 13 10:13 PM

Very proud of him he has done a great job so far, and the rest of the team have been amazing hope next season is even better 

-tlcsinclair

Don't let him hang up his boots yet though. More than holds his own at this level

Quote    Reply   

#183 [url]

Apr 22 13 10:18 PM

@markw you have my permission to keep him saturday night lol a well deserved party 

-tlcsinclair

Thank you very much, and my second request is...

...can we keep him as manager until your lad is old enough to sign?  Ace skills!! 

Quote    Reply   

#185 [url]

Apr 22 13 10:34 PM

to me this is more of an achievement than our promotion , after the droylsden game i never thought we would be capable of pulling this off , frank has done an outstanding job and we can look forward to playing stockport and telford next season!

Quote    Reply   

#186 [url]

Apr 22 13 10:34 PM

just got off the phone to my father. he has been a Bay fan for the last couple of years, only through me telling him each week about your results.

his words just now were these last 10 days have been miraculous.  Not often heard of in football, for a team to win 5 games in ten days to help survive relagation.

Cheers for your commentary again Tim, and have a safe journey home everyone!!

Quote    Reply   

#187 [url]

Apr 22 13 10:37 PM

And breathe.

What a season and what a way to end.

Thank you to the players and staff for believing when most of us had given up

-jpd1606

i have to agree on this one. The team and staff all believed when us as fans near enough gave up hope.

i think i said ten days ago when we beat Gainsborough that we have got one last fight left in us. But i didnt expect these 5 wins. bloody hell, what a turnaround.

Quote    Reply   

#188 [url]

Apr 22 13 10:40 PM

What a diffence (10) a day makes. Looking forward to Saturday and i hope the fans show the team and Frank a massive thank you. After all, they did what we ALL wanted and asked for.
Jon

Quote    Reply   

#189 [url]

Apr 22 13 11:10 PM

Another awesome result tonight. Terrific effort from Frank and the lads. Not easy to play 5 games in 10 days. To win them all is absolutely incredible. Looking forward to Saturday now and, hopefully, a big celebration :-)

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

Apr 22 13 11:52 PM

What a result! Unbelievable comeback this season. Hopeful to be present at the last game =D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#193 [url]

Apr 23 13 11:25 AM

Absolutely delighted with tonights result.

I can't praise Frank and the lads more highly for what they have done in the last 5 games...they deserve all the credit in the world.

Miracles DO happen...and Prayers HAVE been answered!!!! :)

COME ON THE BAY!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#194 [url]

Apr 23 13 12:45 PM

According to the BSN website Jamie Crowther was sent off in the 28th minute last night.  Did Tim miss something or has someone got their wires crossed?

"Goals from Shelton Payne (67) and Rob Hopley (54) saw the 10-man Seagulls overcome Bradford Park Avenue 2-1, after Jamie Crowther has seen red for dissent in the 28th minute. Ross Daly (78) netted a consolation late on for the Avenue."

http://www.bluesqnorth.com/story/0,20970,13041_8666907,00.html

Quote    Reply   

#196 [url]

Apr 23 13 2:51 PM

Jamie Crowther was NOT sent off. I don't have a clue where that came from but I understand it went out on Sky last night as well as appearing on the Blue Square website.
  Jamie was laughing about it afterwards, but I would think he is quite annoyed now. He was booked but most certainly was NOT sent off. I can only think somebody at Bradford has jumped the gun because Jamie was spoken to by the referee for an earlier tackle before he was booked.

Quote    Reply   

#197 [url]

Apr 23 13 3:44 PM

Jamie Crowther was NOT sent off. I don't have a clue where that came from but I understand it went out on Sky last night as well as appearing on the Blue Square website.
  Jamie was laughing about it afterwards, but I would think he is quite annoyed now. He was booked but most certainly was NOT sent off. I can only think somebody at Bradford has jumped the gun because Jamie was spoken to by the referee for an earlier tackle before he was booked.

-timc

I checked the write up on the BPA website and under the stats at the bottom it shows he was booked but no mention of a red card.  The odd thing was that the BSN report said he was sent off for dissent, but from what I could make out both the talking to and the yellow card were for fouls.  Somebody clearly got their wires well and truly crossed!

Quote    Reply   

#198 [url]

Apr 23 13 4:36 PM

highlights from last night,I hope tonights result goes for you so you can have a sress free last match on Saturday.

no doubting we will meet again next season.

Quote    Reply   

#200 [url]

Apr 23 13 7:22 PM

hope everyones recovered from last night is anyone reporting on the histon  game on here tonight

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help