Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Apr 22 13 7:07 PM

Hello from a drizzly night in Bradford.
Team news: Colwyn Bay unchanged from Saturday with Gaz Evans fit enough to be included on the bench.
Colwyn Bay: Sanna, Smyth, Lea, Sinclair, Meadowcroft, Crowther,
McKenna, Payne, Hopley, Ellison, Joyce. Subs: McLachlan, Evans, Ennis, Taylor, Moore.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Apr 22 13 7:11 PM

Bradford have a few injury worries, but are able to name a full squad with five subs, with a couple of walking wounded I am told, which they were unable to do last Saturday when they only had three subs including their assistant manager Mark Hume - who is again on the bench today.
 Bradford PA: Lamb, Duckworth, Price, Marshall, Ryan, Clayton, James, Hotte, Daly, Deacey, Walker. Subs: Baker, Hume, Holland, Savory, Davidson.
Referee: Martin Coy.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Apr 22 13 7:31 PM

There is a swirling wind and I understand from Frank that the pitch is quite bobbly, but it is certainly in a much better state than when the game was originally postponed.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Apr 22 13 7:31 PM

From the website 

19:45 The Big Match Live!
With Jonathan Parry & Gerry Daniels
Live match commentary of today's big game featuring Bradford Park Avenue - with the Sports Centre at half time and after the match with highlights and match reports from around the grounds. Tweet us: @bcbradio. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bcbradio

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Apr 22 13 7:35 PM

cheers Rhys, cheers Mark.

i will however listen with one ear to the commentary and also keep my eyes glued to this page to read Tim's outstanding match commentary. I often wonder Tim how your laptop battery lasts so long in the stands??

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Apr 22 13 7:44 PM

I'm still here Tim. Looking forward to your match reports. Many thanks mate.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#39 [url]

Apr 22 13 7:51 PM

Couple of long throws into the area by Tom Smyth early on, but Bradford are awarded a free kick from the second for a foul by Danny Meadowcroft.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Apr 22 13 7:54 PM

Long ball over the top by Hopley tries to play in Ellison, but the ball bounces through to the keeper.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help