Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 28 10 10:18 AM

Tags : :

I have just spoken to Alpine and they have ONE coach available.  It is a 52 seater, but as it is bank holiday Monday they think it will be gone by the end of the day.  We need to get at least 40 names to make this cost effective and we need to get them ASAP so we don’t miss the booking

So to ensure everyone can log their place the public section of the forum has been opened up to guest posters to register your interest here.  Also, if you think you know of anyone who would be interested, please let them know they can register.

I need Names and Contact numbers as soon as possible, or we are not going to be able to book the coach in time for Saturday.

Alternatively, I can be contacted on 075000 17177, but as I am in work, cannot pick up until 17:00, so please leave a message registering your interest.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Apr 28 10 12:34 PM

Count me in for 1 ticket Rhys.

Any ideas on cost? I geuss it's dependant on how many names we can get but I think we could fill a coach if we get posters in pubs etc!

I am also checking availability of a local community mini bus as discussed with some of you last night.

I think the Alpine coach is the best Idea however. I will start a new thread re that option as contingency.

Cheers

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 28 10 1:24 PM

ALPINE COACH IS NOW BOOKED!!
I want to keep the cost down to £10.00 per head, but to do that, we really do need to fill it.
I could do without any sleepless nights over filling this so please spread the word that a coach is available and will be leaving the Bay at about 11:00 - 11:30 (To be confirmed!!) arriving at about 13:00 - 13:30

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 28 10 1:49 PM

Seats are going fast for this with the coach already over half full!
If you have left a message on my phone or put your name here, you are on the coach.
If you are going to drop out for any reason, please let us know ASAP as it looks like there are going to be others to take your place.

Joel Davies has kindly offered to help me co-ordinate this and will also accept bookings
My Number: 0750 001 7177
Joel's number: 0783 470 5447

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#15 [url]

Apr 28 10 3:58 PM

Not sure until Friday night if I can make it, but if I miss out in the meantime then no probs. Should there be a shortfall in the cost I am happy to cover that from the Supporters Club account, so don't have any sleepless nights - Enjoy the day - Arthur Holden

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Apr 28 10 7:58 PM

im interested , 1 or 2 seats depending on costs , tel no 525938

Have tried calling a few times this evening but no pick up.  Please call one of the numbers given (Post #10) to book your seat £10.00 per person.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 28 10 9:23 PM

im in! Mike 07805146643

22 years of Watching the mighty Bay!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help