Remove this ad

#21 [url]

May 2 11 1:02 PM

Yeah, will give you team news as soon as I have it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 2 11 1:31 PM

Atmosphere is building.
Jimmy Mac is here and wants to play, but his eye is still three-quarters closed so I can't see Chally risking him except perhaps on the bench, We should know in about 30 minutes.
 Chris Sanna has had his knee heavily strapped and looks likely to play..

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

May 2 11 1:52 PM

Team news.
 Jimmy Mac will not be involved, but everyone else has been passed fit. Karl Noon comes in for McCarthy.
 Team: Sanna, Denson, Lea, Meadowcroft, McMahon, McLachlan, Sheehan, Allen, Hopley, Newby, Noon. Subs: Davey, Challinor, Titchiner, Evans, Grannon,

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

May 2 11 2:03 PM

Hi all, Lee Hammond here. First of all a big congratulations to everybody involved in the club. I am sorry i can't get there and attend today, but mark my words, i'm cheering the bay on and hope to god, you get the result you all deserve. I have no doubt whatsoever that they'll get the result for everyone, and that you'll be in the Conference North next season.

GOOD LUCK! and hopefully will see you all again soon.

Regards, Lee

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

May 2 11 2:23 PM

Good luck to the Boys a big game i couldn't get a ticket got to the ground at 10.45 long que waited but no tickets left. Just talked to MU supporters they managed to purchase over 300 of bay quoter. Still can see that they really do have a big following but would expect us to beat them yet again this time. Comfrence north hopefully next season.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 2 11 2:32 PM

A strong wind blowing across the pitch which could be an issue.
 The hill is starting to fiull up now,

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

May 2 11 2:37 PM

FC united have Ben Deegan and Carlos Roca in for suspended Mike Norton and Jerome Wright. Sam Ashton retuns in goal after suspension.
 Fc United: Ashton, Jacobs, Neville, Platt, Chadwick, McManus, Roca, Tierney, Deegan, Wolfenden, Cottrell. Subs: Carden, Battersby, Holden, Walcott.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 2 11 3:05 PM

Bad miskick by Ashton, but Hopley can't get to it quickly enough to take advantage.
United attack and Roca miskicks from Wolfenden cross and Sanna is able to collect. 

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 2 11 3:11 PM

Second FC United corner cleared by Denson.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help