Remove this ad


Apr 2 12 5:36 PM

Tags : :

Apparently we are going to have to wait until after next Tuesday (April 10th) for a decision on the ground grading inspection which was held today.
 The FA ground grading committee are due to meet then and the inspectors who visited the ground today will be submitting their report.
 I understand there were one or two issues raised, but overall Grant says he feels it went well and that the inspectors were impressed with the work that had been done - especially the new stand. It is now a question of keeping everything crossed for a final decision next week!! The new stand will be open for the first time for this Saturday's home game against title-chasing Guiseley.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 2 12 6:18 PM

Thanks for the update Tim.

Fingers crossed....and a personal apology for not being able to lend a hand, not been able to get away due to work commitments and , at the weekend, knackered car!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help